Have greater peace of mind before taking
the most important step
towards your future in Canada.
Do you feel overwhelmed with the tremendous amount of confusing information and instructions on the IRCC website? You are not alone. Even, when you think you understand the steps you must take for a successful application you later realize that you misunderstood something or missed an important document. With the always-changing and evolving requirements set by IRCC you have to be constantly on alert while preparing your application and documentation for your Canadian journey.
Maximize your odds of success with a pre-submission application assessment. We offer application reviews for any type of Canadian immigration related submission.
- Express Entry profile review prior to entering the EE pool;
- Complete PR application review after receipt of Invitation to Apply (ITA) in the Express Entry system;
- Sponsorship review including Family class and In-Canada Spousal/Common-Law partner class;
- Provincial nominee application review;
- Visitor visa application review;
- LMIA application review for employers;
- Work permit/visa application review;
- Study permit/visa application review;
- PR card application review;
- Citizenship application review.
If you don’t see your type of application above, contact us to confirm.
Online applications – we offer a Zoom video meeting where we go through each section of the application together and provide our recommendation, and review and discuss the supporting documents necessary to include for a successful outcome.
Paper applications – you will provide us with the complete application package and we prepare our written recommendations based on the documentation. We will then go over each point of our recommendations with you.